Tuesday, January 4, 2011

To Whom It May Concern:

I have decided, after much deliberation, to abandon the formula I have used for my reviews. Instead of a summary, pros, cons, and my rating, I will start writing each review as a cohesive whole, with only my rating remaining as a separate part of the article. My reasons for making this change are simple: Not only are short reviews simply not enough for lengthy British movies, I also want to include more neutral observations instead of confining myself to just pros or cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog must be approved by me before they are published for general viewing. Please refrain from using foul language. You may disagree with me or another commenter, but overtly hostile posts will not be published. Thank you.